Tuesday 9 March 2010

One of the first sunny days this year.

A few of my sunny day shots i got during the nice weather. If only it would stay around for longer...



This is Poppy having some fun in the sun with her favourite ball. I liked the expression on her face here but i think the composition would've been nicer with the ball slightly more to the left.


A sparrow sat on some plastic piping here, I like the way that the piping leads the eye diagonally from bottom left inwards to the main subject and i was pretty happy with how well focussed it was. I also liked how the colour turned out.

I'm reaching a point where all my photos are looking better after i apply a vignette and wonder if this is wise or not. I'm also, looking back at my images on the blog, going to make a pledge to approach each excercise with the aim of achieving a technically good and usable image rather than 'a tick in a box' for the excercise since i felt i was doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment