Tuesday 23 February 2010

Some of my images.


Above: A shot i took at 300mm of ice and bramble. I liked the way it held shape when it was so thin and how it was almost like a pane of glass in front of the plant. The main problem for me is the brown twig on the right hand side.


Above: HDR shot of a church interior - St Annes Square in Manchester. Created from 3 exposures from a single RAW file and compiled in Photoshop Elements 8.


Above: Shot taken of Yorkshire Street in Rochdale. Main shopping street in the town. I tried to capture the speed of everyday ife with this. Used the selectively coloured dummy as a point of comparison.


Above: A portrait of a friend. He requested this for use on a CD cover. Of the shoot this is the only image i was happy with. Slight edit of the colours in Elements 8 with increased saturation on the background to bring the eye to the smoother colours of the subject.

I thought a photography blog would probably be improved by the presence of some actual photographs, so here are a few of my past shots... well the better ones that is.

If nothing else at least i'll be able to look back and laugh - Hopefully anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment